Perfume that smells like cotton candy : Boxes of candy bars : Valentines day candy crafts
Perfume That Smells Like Cotton Candy
- A mass of fluffy spun sugar, usually pink or white, wrapped around a stick or a paper cone
- 1) There seem to be two different Cotton Candy I: one is more pink and the other one is much more salmon. Where do they come from?
- a candy made by spinning sugar that has been boiled to a high temperature
- Cotton candy (U.S.) or candyfloss (UK, Ireland New Zealand and South Africa) or fairy floss (Australia) is a form of spun sugar. Since it is mostly air, servings are large. Cotton candy is often served at fairgrounds or circuses. Food coloring is used to change the natural white color.
- (That Smell) “That Smell” is a song by the southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd. Written by Ronnie Van Zant and guitarist Allen Collins, it was released in 1977 on the album Street Survivors. At the time the song was written, the band had been drinking and doing many different drugs.
- aroma: a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- apply perfume to; “She perfumes herself every day”
- A fragrant liquid typically made from essential oils extracted from flowers and spices, used to impart a pleasant smell to one’s body or clothes
- A pleasant smell
- fill or impregnate with an odor; “orange blossoms perfumed the air in the garden”
perfume that smells like cotton candy – The Show
“A hilarious, strange and altogether ghoulish little freak show of a book . . . A book like The Show that Smells…demonstrates that innovative literature, if such a thing still exists, can be accessible and even fun, especially for those of us with a dark sense of humor.”-Miami Herald
The most shocking story ever shown on the silver screen!
It’s also the tale of Jimmie—a country music singer dying of tuberculosis—and Carrie, his wife, who tries to save him by selling her soul to a devil who designs haute couture clothing! Elsa is a powerful Parisian dress designer, and a vampire. She wants to make Carrie look beautiful, smell beautiful—and then she wants to eat her! Will Carrie survive as her slave? Will Jimmie be cured? Starring a host of Hollywood’s brightest stars, including Coco Chanel, Lon Chaney, and The Carter Family. The Show that Smells is a thrilling tale of hillbillies, high fashion, and horror!
Derek McCormack is the author of Grab Bag (Akashic Books) and The Haunted Hillbilly (Soft Skull Press), which was named a “Best Book of the Year” by both the Village Voice and the Globe and Mail, and was a Lambda Literary Award finalist. He writes fashion and arts articles for the National Post. He lives in Toronto.
Tag game; 2s for everything
1. Take a picture of something you like
2. Answer the questions below
3. Tag people! 😀
1. Two names you go by:
2. Two songs that describe you:
- Lace and Leather – Britney Spears
- Just Tonight – The Pretty Reckless
3. Two Favorite Smells:
- A perfume called Paris Amour from Bath and Body works, its my new obsession!
- Cotton Candy
4. Two Custom License Plates:
5. Two Mostly Unknown Facts about you:
- When i first started driving, I stopped at a CVS and like 10 minutes later, my bumper was trashed
- I always carry around a taser, ya never know
6.Two things you hate about Flickr:
- i’m not a hater.
7. Two things you like about Flickr:
- uploading photos.
- browsing through other peoples photos
8.2 Favorite pair of shoes
-my black 5 inch black combat boots
-my black ankle boots
9.2 favorite things to do
-Drink vanilla milkshakes
-Go shopping for Bratz dolls and clothes
10. 2 Random words that describe you
Fat ass corner.
perfume that smells like cotton candy